You can now add links to Mattertag(tm), Posts to make Immersive 3D Tours interactive. This will allow you to connect with other online marketing efforts.
Links in your 3D Tours may also be helpful for directing your visitors to:
- Learn more about the video they just watched
- To increase engagement, respond to the call-to-action for the 3D Tour.
- You can visit another 3D Tour similar to the one they’re currently on.
Immersive 3D tours are a great way to spark your creativity and engage your market with efficiency and innovation.
Immersive 3D tours and retail
- Connect to Ecommerce – Put a link into a Mattertag Post and send them to the product page of your online store.
- Art – One can view a painting and then go to the artist’s website to find out more about their history.
- Shopping — One can shop for an appliance, decoration, or furniture online. Then, they can go to the product page on a shopping site and make a purchase.
- Similar Spaces — Visit another 3D Tour within this 3D Tour. You can also find other houses or sheds in the same area.
Travel & Hospitality, Immersive 3D Tours
- Upsell – An Immersive 3D Tour allows a hotel to link directly to the booking page of a suite, so that potential customers can instantly book it.
- History – Show your customers an Immersive 3D tour of a premium suite with premium amenities. To give your customers the opportunity to upgrade, use a Mattertag Post link to your hotel 3D Tour.
- Nearby Attractions — With 3D Tours you can direct customers to a signup site so they can buy tickets for local attractions and other activities.
Immersive 3D Tours and Commercial Real Estate
- Divide Large Property – Our 3D Tour Photographers recommend that you split the property into areas and scan each one separately. To connect the different regions, use Mattertag Posts links.
- Show Various Layouts — Create a single office using a variety of layouts, including empty, cubicles and open seating.
- Flag Areas for Review — Help with the annual facility inspection process. Send the space to the Corporate Residential Manager by letting a professional 3D Tour Photographer scan it.
Construction and Immersive 3D Tours
- Create a Visual Punch List – An Immersive 3D Tour allows you to highlight the areas of the job site that need attention. You can also link to tickets and documents for more information and extended tracking.
- Link To Extended Documentation- Immersive 3D tours allows you to place Mattertag Posts on complex or new systems. You can then link to extended documentation, such as electrical compliance or plumbing certification.
For the latest tech news and trends, Matterport 3D Tour information, Aerial Photography Service updates, 360 Virtual Tour projects, incredible HDR Real Estate Photography images, Architectural Photographer tools and much more, make sure to follow our blog: https://invisionstudio.com/blog/