Virtual Tours have become one of the most important marketing tools for promoting a house online: Below are listed advantages of using a real estate virtual tour to market your home:
- More views. The average online listing with a real estate virtual tour receives substantially more views than listing without tour. (NAR survey 2009)
- Permanent Open House. The virtual tour is like having a 24/7 Open House — without the presence of the realtor or home seller to show the property.
- Saving time. It’s a tool to assist realtor and home buyer pre-qualify properties, saving everyone time.
- Instant information. The Virtual Tour can be easily found online and provide instant information for home buyer about the property, including colleges, location and mortgage information. According to poll 90% of home buyers start their search on the Internet.
- Used in social media. With just one click, the virtual tour can be filed to popular social media websites such as: Facebook, Twitter, Digg, etc..
- Effective on real estate search engines. Virtual tour is effective on real estate search engines such as Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Homeseekers.com, and Craigslist.
- Easy to email. The realtor or home seller can easily email real estate virtual tour to a list of prospective buyers
- Home owner and realtor partnership. Home seller the same as realtor has a potential to utilize virtual tour and also be active partner in marketing the house by sending links out to their social network.
- Tour provider–a marketing partner. Virtual tour provider has also extensive social media network and ability to market the realtor’s listings.
- Homebuyers prefer virtual tour. Survey show that over 80 percent of homebuyers state that they prefer virtual tour when searching for a house and that tour should be interactive so the homebuyer has control of what they want to look at.