We have created this blog article to give you a brief explanation about the key facts, benefits and statistics of 360 Virtual Tours. Furthermore, we will also show you why 360 Virtual Tours are still a critical component and unique marketing tool in today’s market, even though it has been almost two decades since 360 Virtual Tours were first introduced.
360 Virtual Tour Statistics and Benefits
The only way to attract customers and get them to understand the benefits of any service or product is to clearly explain, and to show what they can expect for their money. There are an assortment of businesses out there today still losing valuable sales by not taking full advantage of maximum use of internet marketing.
Your site is your “shop window”, so you need to properly display what you have got in a way, that whoever visits your website stays longer than the average of 30 seconds. Knowing that the average attention span of the online visitor is only seven seconds, you need something eye catching, visual, but more importantly something people talk about and remember the experience, which induces them to return to your site over and over again.
The idea is quite seamless – if a picture paints a thousand words then think of the benefits that a 360 Virtual Tour would offer? A 360 Virtual Tour gives your customers an opportunity to see what you’re selling in a way that no ordinary two dimensional photography can do. Virtual Tours provide viewers with a complete picture rather than just segments or angles that leave questions and uncertainties in their minds.
360 Panoramic Photography has gotten significantly better over the last ten years, allowing the user to navigate a Virtual Tour by clicking on maps or integrated floor plans.
- 360 Virtual Tours are higher resolution without compromising load times
- 360 Panoramic Photography has more intuitive controls
- 360 Degree Photography now has thumbnail navigation
- 360 Virtual Tours are simple to install into your website
- 360 Panoramic Photography now gives you the opportunity to have custom integration for your company branding
Still pictures are used to sell the ambience, character and the attraction for staying at a Hotel. Although they do give an idea to the potential customer of what can be expected, they are limited purely by the nature of being a two dimensional picture. By allowing you to turn your Hotel into a 360 Panoramic Photography experience, hotel visitors can now see things on a whole new level of detail, as if they were really there.
The Facts of 360 Virtual Tours
- 360 Panoramic Photography reduces the amount of wasted viewings by 40% (source: Property Week)
- The estimated Return on Investment (ROI) for 360 Panoramic Photography is less than 4 weeks
- While only 15% of all hotel bookings are made over the Internet, 65% of all travel bookings are researched online.
360 Virtual Tours Increases on-line bookings by up to 85%
75% of those surveyed, visited 3-4 hotel web sites before making their decision.
Unlike most other marketing tools, 360 Panoramic Photography continues to earn you revenue until you refurbish!
The Internet has become the top choice for consumers to investigate travel destinations, whether for business or leisure.
Immersive 360 Virtual Tours Will Increase Your Bottom Line!
- 96.2% of travelers use the Internet as a source of information when planning a trip.
- 360 Virtual Tours Get OVER 5 Million Visits a Day.
- 80% of Internet shoppers say images are imperative when deciding to buy or use a company’s product or services. (2006, Pew Internet & American Life Study)
- A compelling use of immersive 360 Virtual Tours will keep visitors on your website, but more importantly, will also keep them coming back.
- 80% of consumers search for information online. That means at least 60% of your marketing dollars should be spent optimizing your company online.
- 47% said virtual tours were very important to a listing.
- Statistics from realtor.com show that listings with virtual tours get clicked on 40% more than listings without virtual tours.
Overall, by adding an interactive 360 Virtual Tour, your site becomes unique and appealing, and you will gain a competitive advantage, improve exposure and increase sales.
For the latest tech news and trends, Matterport 3D Tour information, Aerial Photography Service updates, 360 Virtual Tour projects, incredible HDR Real Estate Photography images, Architectural Photographer tools and much more, make sure to follow our blog: https://invisionstudio.com/blog/