Choose Your Category

Complete the 3 Steps to Instantly see your quote.

Invision Studio Invision Studio

Commercial

Invision Studio Invision Studio
Invision Studio Invision Studio

Real Estate

Invision Studio Invision Studio

Choose Your Services

Select All Services that apply

Invision Studio 360 Tours Icon

360° Virtual Tours

Invision Studio Invision Studio

Edit

Invision Studio

X
Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No
Save
Invision Studio

Architectural Photos

Invision Studio Invision Studio

Edit

Invision Studio

X
Yes
No
Save
Invision Studio

Aerial Drone Photos

Invision Studio Invision Studio

Edit

Invision Studio

X
Yes
No
Save

Project Details

Fill in Required Fields to see your Quote.

From Invision Studio To Invision Studio

* Your information will remain private (See privacy policy for details)

Congratulations!

We've Emailed Your Quote and we'll be in touch.
We look forward to working with you on this exciting project!

Industry

Estimated Cost

Invision Studio Invision Studio
Invision Studio
Invision Studio

X
Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No
Invision Studio Invision Studio
Invision Studio
Invision Studio

X
Yes
No
Invision Studio Invision Studio
Invision Studio
Invision Studio

X
Yes
No
Next

X

It is essential to understand how much first impressions pay dividends when it comes to Luxury Real Estate Photography.

A Luxury Real Estate listing is broken down into three main parts:

  1. You have the photo section
  2. Property description
  3. And the real estate agent remarks

In a recent study, researchers tracking the eye movements of subjects who looked at online Luxury Real Estate listings found that more than 95% of users viewed the first photo — the cover photo — for a total of 20 seconds.

Exterior-Photo-Luxury-Real-Estate-Photographer

“Without an eye­ catching photo, the battle is lost before it begins,” Michael Seiler, founder and director of the Institute for Behavioral and Experimental Real Estate at Old Dominion University at Norfolk, Va, says. “You have to grab people’s attention within two seconds. Do it the way a billboard does.”

Following the estates ­exterior photos, Prof. Seiler found that 76% of participants viewed the remaining estate photos in the slideshow section of the MLS second, then moved onto the property description — things like the size and number of bedrooms/bathrooms — third, and then the real agent remarks section – fourth. Understanding how people view a Luxury Real Estate listing online can drastically help Realtors improve their approach to generating more leads and sales.

If you want to cut your listing time in half, it is important to put a lot of emphasis as real estate agents, on hiring a professional Luxury Real Estate Photographer. Did you know that 95% of buyers view the exterior photo of a home the longest? We recommend that you focus on photos that show the different unique elements of the home.

Breathaking-Views-Luxury-real-Estate-Photographer

Things such as:

  • A beautifully lit curb appeal shot (the exterior shot)
  • Breathtaking views
  • Different shots of the backyard
  • An appealing living room
  • Remodeled kitchens
  • Unique add ons
  • Pools and spas
  • BBQ areas

An ideal estate listing should be structured to only be on one seamless page when viewers sit down and click on the listing online. If you can include the listing photos, description, and real estate agent remarks on one page, this will help ease the search process for a potential home buyer.

Living-Room-Luxury-Real-Estate-Photography

Overall, when viewing an online luxury real­ estate listing, home buyers spend about 60% of their time on photographs, and the remaining 40% on the property description and the real­ estate agents’ remarks section (with the remarks section being the final thing).

For the latest tech news and trends, Matterport 3D Tour information, Aerial Photography Service updates, 360 Virtual Tour projects, incredible HDR Real Estate Photography images, Architectural Photographer tools and much more, make sure to follow our blog:http://invisionstudio.com/blog/

Tags:

Author

Jason Sievert - CEO, Invision Studio

I believe in sharing knowledge with others when you have the chance; so I love to write an article every once in a while when I’m not busy running Invision Studio, climbing, hiking, traveling or reading. Don’t live life to work hard, work hard to live life!

Connect with me on LinkedIn