All Immersive 3D Tour developers are not created equal and our 3D Tour Service Providers strongly urge you to do your research before hiring someone to create a 3D Tour for your brand.
Wise marketers are not solely booking 3D Tour creators based on cost as a handful of them are becoming disappointed with the subpar assets delivered.
While the software developer markets how easy these tours are to produce, it is extremely pivotal to understand that is a very generic statement. It’s “seamless” if you have a solid understanding in post production, photography, lighting and an array of other production roots.
A few questions you can ask to assist in determining if you are hiring a true Immersive 3D Tour Photographer are:
- Ask if your 3D Tour Photographer can provide brand examples of 3D Tours they have produced?
- Is your 3D Tour Photographer creating for large brands?
- Ask how long the 3D Tour Photographer has been using the camera? Ask them to explain the technology?
- Ask how long the 3D Tour Photographer been in the video/photo production space?
- Ask to see the 3D Tour Photographer’s portfolio? Does the 3D Tour Photographer have a big collection of immersive 3D tours which will prove experience using the Matterport virtual tour technology?
- Does your 3D Tour Photographer offer any other media using your virtual tour as a base, like a video created from your virtual tour?
It’s essential to be sure you are aligning with a top 3D Tour Photographer to assure your brand gets the best media assets.
For the latest tech news and trends, Matterport 3D Tour information, Aerial Photography Service updates, 360 Virtual Tour projects, incredible HDR Real Estate Photography images, Architectural Photographer tools and much more, make sure to follow our blog: https://invisionstudio.com/blog/