Engage viewers, connect multiple Spaces, and link to additional information or resources with links in Mattertag ™ Posts. Captivate and compel your audiences by giving them everything they need in one single interactive and immersive 3D Tour.
Use links in your 3D Tour Posts to:
- Guide visitors to read more about what they just saw
- Provide a call to action right in your Immersive 3D Tour to increase engagement and drive specific business metrics
- Connect a variety of 3D Tours together so you can guide visitors to similar 3D Tours, such as homes in a neighborhood or floors of a skyscraper (which are not connected by stairs)
- Add documentation or other resources to objects and areas
Labels in 3D Tour Showcases
Visitors will understand the layout of a Space immediately with Labels. Now the names you give to rooms or areas within a Space can show up in your 3D Tour.
Use Labels in your Immersive 3D Tours to:
- Highlight amenities
- Provide clarity when rooms or areas are not readily identifiable
- Mark where future rooms or areas will be during construction or renovation
Now visitors can calmly enjoy next-to-no delay when popping into a 3D Tour Showcase. Quickstart – automatically applied to all 3D Tour Spaces – drops visitors into your Space so they can explore instantly
In a mobile-ready world where load times are essential to engaging visitors and minimizing bounces and drop-off, Quickstart ensures your interactive and immersive 3D Tour Showcases work for you on the broadest range of devices and connection speeds possible.
In addition, Quickstart has decreased Space load time by up to 50% on desktop, and up to 75% on mobile devices. Expect to see load speeds averaging 1.5 seconds on desktop, and 2 seconds or less on mobile devices.
For the latest tech news and trends, Matterport 3D Tour information, Aerial Photography Service updates, 360 Virtual Tour projects, incredible HDR Real Estate Photography images, Architectural Photographer tools and much more, make sure to follow our blog: https://invisionstudio.com/blog/