Choosing the top restaurant, hotel, or other type of business can be quite the task at times. Fortunately for your property, with a 360 virtual tour, your business can effectively let people inside your door instantly when they discover your site online.
By providing this level of genuine transparency, you instill more confidence in potential customers upfront.
Recently, an online survey of 1201 people was conducted by the research firm Oxera in 2015. It revealed the following data:
- Nearly half of people (44%) utilize mapping applications when looking for Orange County, CA businesses.
- Two in five users (41%) who look up business locations via an online map end up physically visiting their selected Orange County, CA company.
- When consumers are asked to rate their level of interest, listings that feature pictures and a 360 Virtual Tour score twice as high.
Gain Visibility With 360 Virtual Tours
There are two other main ways that your business can benefit from a 360 Virtual Tour:
- Your Google rank will improve, substantially boosting your ROI beyond the level of the listing itself.
- The Orange County Virtual Tour Photographer can help optimize your map location, so that people don’t get lost trying to find you online before they visit your property in person.
For the latest tech news and trends, Matterport 3D Tour information, Aerial Photography Service updates, 360 Virtual Tour projects, incredible HDR Real Estate Photography images, Architectural Photographer tools and much more, make sure to follow our blog: https://invisionstudio.com/blog/