There are a variety of reasons why adding a 360 Virtual Tour to your online marketing can improve your business. Generally speaking, these benefits heavily rely on the fact that 360 Virtual Tours immensely enhance location and product understanding, as well as help improve online and brand marketing through immersive visualization.
Research conducted by some major real estate companies show the benefits of a 360 Virtual Tour with real statistics.
Visualization Benefits From 360 Virtual Tours
Benefits For Real Estate: Potential customers can view a property in a much better way than through real estate photography. Because a 360 Virtual Tour makes a location more seamless to understand, clients that contact the real estate owner/seller are better informed and usually higher quality contacts as well.
Typically speaking, a property has a virtual open-house 24/7 without the need to arrange catering and cleanup of the place every time a group want to see the property.
Benefits For Hotels/Resorts: People choose to book your hotel/resort a lot quicker when they can form an exceptional impression through a 360 Virtual Tour. It is proven that 73% of the people who research their holiday accommodation online visit two or more sites before deciding on a booking.
When your website provides these potential visitors with good visualization, the customer can form a much better and faster choice to book.
Exposure Benefits From 360 Virtual Tours
The location or place you present with a 360 Virtual Tour will get additional exposure. In addition, people are more likely to visit your site again just to experience the immersive high definition 360 Virtual Tour.
Furthermore, there is a higher chance that visitors of your website will refer the virtual experience to family and friends.
Benefits Compared To Competition
A 360 Virtual Tour makes your site and location/property undoubtedly stand out between your competitors. Standing out between competitors usually means better business.
Statistics From 360 Virtual Tours
Research conducted by a variety of companies and organizations which are involved in the real estate and hotel business, show the following statistics:
- Real estate listings which feature 360 Photography are viewed 40% more than listing with only traditional (flat) traditional real estate photographs. (research by Realtor)
- 75% of the interviewed potential real estate buyers stated that they preferred interactive Virtual Tours over normal photographs.
- 80% of the people that shopped online and were interviewed say that photographic images are very important to form a decision to buy a product or service.
- Online viewers are 115% more likely to book accommodation when a virtual tour or video is viewed.
- Hotels that have 360 virtual tours on their website, usually generate 48% more bookings (research by Best Western)
- Visitors to a website that features a 360 virtual tour stay generally 3x longer on that website.
- Travelers researching accommodation online visit on average 3-4 websites before making a decision.
- Even though only 15% of bookings of accommodation and hotel are made directly on internet, 65% of travel bookings are researched online.
- Search engines have become the most essential medium to research travel destinations and products.
- Interactive high definition 360 Virtual Tours on sites of hotels and accommodation increase online booking with 85%.
- Estimated average ROI (return on investment) for hotel virtual tours is less than 4 weeks.
For the latest tech news and trends, Matterport 3D Tour information, Aerial Photography Service updates, 360 Virtual Tour projects, incredible HDR Real Estate Photography images, Architectural Photographer tools and much more, make sure to follow our blog: https://invisionstudio.com/blog/