Staying ahead of the curve in hotel marketing is crucial to capturing the attention of potential customers. Interactive 360 virtual tours are a new tool that has revolutionized the way hotels present their offerings. We’ve already discussed the benefits of virtual tour for hotel rooms. In this blog we’ll delve deeper into the realms of hotel common areas.
Hotels can showcase their common areas and amenities by using interactive 360 virtual tours. This gives guests a better idea of the hotel experience. We’ll take a virtual tour of the heart of hotels to discover new ideas and tips for maximizing the impact of these immersive experiences.
Unveiling Common Areas’ Splendor
- Grand Lobby: The first impression of guests is the lobby, which sets the tone for the rest of their stay. Use interactive 360 virtual tours in order to show off the grandeur of the lobby, including the chandeliers and furnishings. By immersing guests in the captivating atmosphere, hotels can evoke an arrival feeling and show them the warm hospitality they will receive.
- Relaxing Lounges – Hotels offer inviting lounges for guests to relax, socialize or catch up with work. Virtual tours allow guests to explore these spaces, and experience the tranquility of them first-hand. Showcase comfortable seating areas, stylish décor, and amenities like coffee bars or business centres. Visuals that are engaging will encourage guests to imagine themselves in these relaxing environments and increase their desire to book.
- Restaurants and dining areas are integral to the guest experience. Use virtual tours to capture your dining area’s elegance and atmosphere. Showcase beautiful tables, delicious dishes, and inviting views. Include interactive elements such as hotspots that can be clicked to highlight special menus or signature dishes. This immersive dining experience will encourage guests to try the hotel’s culinary offerings.
Highlighting Captivating Amenities
- Spa and Wellness Facilities Virtual tours are a great way to show off the serenity and relaxation that guests can enjoy in the hotel’s spa and wellness facilities. Take potential guests through tranquil treatment rooms and relaxing relaxation areas. You can also take them to rejuvenating pools. Hotels can encourage guests to prioritize wellness and self-care by highlighting amenities like saunas, steamrooms, or specialized treatment.
- Rooftop Retreats – Rooftop spaces are becoming increasingly popular, as they offer breathtaking views and unforgettable experiences. Virtual tours can be used to highlight the allure of these elevated sanctuaries. Highlight amenities like rooftop pools, lounges or bars. Allow guests to virtually enjoy panoramic views and imagine themselves enjoying a sunset cocktail, or hosting an event against a stunning background.
- Hotels with recreational or sports facilities can use virtual tours to highlight these dynamic spaces. Immersive visuals, whether it’s a tennis court or a fitness center with the latest equipment can inspire guests to prioritize their well-being and health during their stay. Include interactive elements that demonstrate fitness classes, equipment or outdoor activities. This will engage and excite your guests.