2015 was a big year for Invision Studio. Along with some technology upgrades in our Virtual Tour Software and 360 photography equipment, we also made some major changes this year. We embraced the NEW, experienced considerable growth, wrote a substantial amount of publications, and even won a couple of awards along the way.
New Logo – The Owl
We introduced a brand new owl logo design for a few reasons:
- Owls signify change, which we experienced a lot of in 2015.
- Owls are birds, capable of flight, just like our Aerial Photography Services.
- Owls have high definition vision, just like our HDR Photography.
- Owls are the only bird that can rotate their head 360 degrees, just like our 360 Degree Photography.
New Website – InvisionStudio.com
We launched a brand new website, re-designed from the ground up. Some notable new features include:
- New Quote Builder – Instantly quote your 360 Tour, Aerial Photography project, or Real Estate Photography project.
- New Services Page with Sliders – Custom sliders give you a brief overview of each of our 3 services: 360 Virtual Tours, HDR Real Estate Photography Photography, and Drone Photography Services.
- Live Yelp Feed – Live yelp reviews fed into the website from our many satisfied customers showing that we are the best virtual tour company around.
- Redesigned Gallery – With embedded 360 Tours from all industries that we serve, tiled Architectural Photography with the ability to filter Real Estate Photography or Commercial Photography, and an Aerial Photography sample slider.
- Client Project Pages – Featuring a breakdown of each 360 Virtual Tour, Real Estate Photography, and Aerial Photography Project.
- Live Social Media Feeds – Stay up to date with the latest imagery from our Real Estate Photographers and updates and articles from our field.
- New Blog Pages – Featuring 1-click sharing and tweetable quotes.
New Service – Aerial Drone Photography and Video
This year we introduced a Aerial Photography Services into our offerings. It hasn’t been easy navigating the FAA regulations and petitions for commercial use; but we were able to get the new service up and running wonderfully. Our aerial drones feature:
- A camera with 18 megapixel ultra-high resolution aerial photos.
- 4k Video shooting capability and a gimbal system for sharp and smooth aerial video.
- Built in gps for programming drone flight patterns on complicated aerial video projects.
- Built in ultrasonic sensors for controlled aerial drone flight indoors; great for walkthrough videos.
- Stabilized flight designed for Aerial Photography Drone Services.
Expansion to Seattle
At the beginning of 2015, we opened up our newest office in Seattle, Washington. This is the newest office in the family that already covers nearly all of California, including San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. With the exponential growth of Seattle, we thought that it made the most sense to embed ourselves into the community and become one of the best virtual tour providers, top real estate photographers, and leading aerial photography companies in Seattle, Washington.
178 New Clients
This year, Invision Studio was fortunate to gain the trust of 178 new clients including names like Sands Corp. Worldwide Resorts, Mercedes Benz, LENNAR Homes, BMW, Student.com, Porsche, CBRE, and more. They were able to utilize our virtual tour services, Real Estate photography Services, Commercial Architectural Photography Services, and Aerial Photography Services to help market their properties and grow their business event more.
1,480.8% Social Media Growth
We decided to end our longtime standoff with social media and embrace the benefits of building a strong social media following. More than just increasing our brand visibility, we’ve been able to learn so much about the Virtual Tour and Photography world by interacting with so many people and companies through social media and sharing knowledge. The buzz around Aerial Photography on social media actually helped us make our decision to offer the services and educated us on how to do so.
992.4% Increase in Website Traffic
With the launch of our new website, push for social media interaction, and involving ourselves in the Virtual Tour world, Photography world, and Aerial Drone world, Invision Studio has seen a steady increase in website traffic this year. The numbers have exponentially increased throughout the year as more and more people are visiting our website every day to see what all the buzz is about.
We’ve been very busy this year putting pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard). We’ve written all types of publications from blog articles to website pages and more. In 2015 we decided that sharing our knowledge was much more important than hoarding it. Our articles were set to share our knowledge on 360 Panoramic Photography, Marketing Tips for our biggest industries, tips on HDR Real Estate Photography, updates on the ever changing aerial photography market, and more. Here is a snapshot at our publications by the numbers.
- 15 Blog Articles
- 18 Industry Service Pages
- 29 City Photography Pages
- 33 Virtual Tour Project Overview
- 6 Press Releases
- 2 Newsletter Announcements
- 103 Total Publications
With the move to Seattle in 2015, it was imperative that we embed ourselves deeply into the Seattle markets for virtual tours, real estate photography, architectural photography and aerial photography as quickly as possible to ensure that we are able to photograph all of the new growth in Washington. Not only did we do that, but we won some awards in the city in our very first year of operations in Seattle.