Properly marketing a real estate property is one of the hardest things to accomplish. The competition is rough, mainly because online listings generate most of the leads in today’s market. A handful of property buyers now start there search on the web, making it hard to stand out from the pack.
That’s why marketing your property listings through innovative Aerial Photography pays huge dividends. With Aerial Photography, professional real estate photographers are producing dramatic, sweeping shots of:
- Mountain vistas
- Neighborhood surroundings
- And seamless fly-arounds of gorgeous home exteriors
Limitations of Aerial Photography in Real Estate
That said, unfortunately, a drone will never be able to shoot all of the photography needed to professional market a real estate listing. There are still certain kinds of still photos and perspectives in which Aerial Photography is not well suited for, including things such as:
- Carefully-focused, fixed position real estate photography. For example, shots designed to avoid an unpleasant feature or to help a room or yard appear larger than it really is.
- The interiors of smaller spaces, such as condos or apartments.
- Homes shrouded by trees or other buildings.
- Standard street-level shots that all home buyers have come to expect in a real estate listing.
Nonetheless, Aerial Photography is still a great way to capture your property from an elevated perspective, giving your potential home buyers the opportunity to understand the full layout of a property from a bird’s eye view.
For the latest tech news and trends, Matterport 3D Tour information, Aerial Photography Service updates, 360 Virtual Tour projects, incredible HDR Real Estate Photography images, Architectural Photographer tools and much more, make sure to follow our blog: http://invisionstudio.com/blog/