A Better Look at the Numbers:
- It is often said that a picture is worth a thousand words. However in the real estate industry, a picture is worth much more than words. Quality Real Estate Photography, Aerial Photography and premier Virtual Tour services could mean the difference between the sale of your home or a long wait on the market. These first impressions will either trigger a response to explore further or to click on the next home available in the market.
- As a realtor, your have to ask yourself, do your listing photos drive traffic in or away? Consumers have an average attention span of seven seconds, making it critical for real estate agents to include photos in their online listings. These real estate photos lay the foundation for the MLS listing, website listings, slideshows and virtual tours, brochures, and the listing presentation. Top-quality Real Estate Photography is needed in order to grab a potential homebuyers’ attention, increase foot traffic, and boost buyers’ expectations when it comes to price.
- Home Buyers who used a Virtual Tours as a dramatic portion of their home-buying experience spent an average of two weeks with a real estate agent searching for homes, compared to those who did not use the internet, who spent an average of seven weeks looking for their home.
- On a normal day, more than six million people view a Virtual Tour.
- A real estate listing with a Virtual Tour will receive 50% more views than a competitor’s site without a Virtual Tour.
- According to the NAR homebuyer and seller profile, the Internet has tied with the agent for most important information sources used in the home search (84%).
- 79% of repeat buyers & 84% of first time buyers use the internet to search for a home.
- 54% of home buyers, who are searching for their next home on Realtor.com, will skip over listings that do not provide virtual tours and multiple images.
- Home Buyers who used the internet as a significant portion of their home buying experience spent an average of two weeks with a real estate agent looking at homes, compared to those who did not use the internet, who spent an average of seven weeks looking for their home.
- After gathering information online, nearly three-quarters of home buyers reported that they drove by specific properties, and 57% walked through a property viewed online.
- 84% of all buyers and 87% of first time buyers use the internet as an information resource during their search for a home. In the 25-44 age group this number jumped to 91% of all home buyers.
- Home buyers use the internet more frequently (66%) than real estate agents (64%) and much more frequently than newspapers (17%), home magazines (10%) or television (2%).
- Only 1% of homebuyers did not find the internet useful and 100% of those that use a real estate agent take two weeks to search on their own before contacting their real estate agent. 64% of all home buyers used the FIRST agent they contacted.
- 80% of internet shoppers say images are essential when deciding to buy or use a company’s product or services.
- A compelling use of immersive Virtual Tour technology will keep visitors on your site, and will also keep them coming back.
- 80% of consumers search for information online. That means at least 60% of your marketing dollars should be spent optimizing your company site.
Why Use Immersive 360 Virtual Tours?
The use of an immersive 360 Virtual Tour on your company’s site offers a handful of competitive advantages!
A Virtual Tour is Cost Effective for Your Company
You will be adequately surprised at how cost effective a Virtual Tour services can be. Having a professionally photographed 360 Virtual Tour on your website that keeps visitors coming back is priceless.
A Virtual Tour is Convenient for Consumers
Imagine having your doors open 24/7 to the world by way of your interactive Virtual Tour on the Internet.
Details & Perspective
A Virtual Tour offers the perfect synchronization between close detail and a wide 360 degree perspective. Both are creatively brought together to win the consumer’s eye and make a lasting first impression.
A Virtual Tour Motivates Potential Clients
The Internet is a portal and an opportunity for you to market to the broadest audience possible. Integrating a Virtual Tour into your property will bring more unique visitors to your listing, increase the number of returning visitors and best of all; it will get people talking about you when they are offline.
A Virtual Tours Leaves A Great First Impression
- Are branded to match your company logo
- Are available in High Definition
- Contain custom hotspots, and dropdown menus
- Have the ability for detailed text descriptions in INFO BOXES
- Have royalty free voiceovers and music
- Support on demand and weekly detailed site traffic reports
- Are Smartphone, video enabled and ported directly to YOUTUBE
- Can be viewed using Flash and Java based technologies
- Are SEO powered and linked to GOOGLE
- Have detailed Google mapping and satellite features
- Are Email enabled for easy online sharing
For the latest tech news and trends, Matterport 3D Tour information, Aerial Photography Service updates, 360 Virtual Tour projects, incredible HDR Real Estate Photography images, Architectural Photographer tools and much more, make sure to follow our blog: http://invisionstudio.com/blog/