In today’s modern era of tech savvy consumers, the customer experience always comes first. Statistics clearly show that home buyers spend as much as two thirds on the internet before actually buying or renting a property. The time when newspaper ads and brochures were more than enough to market a property is completely obsolete.
Why have a limited reach, when innovative technology such as 360 Virtual Tours, Immersive 3D Tours, and Aerial Photography can bring your property listing in front of potential home buyers from all around the world? Ultimately, 360 Virtual Tours enhance the value of your listings online presence.
Here Are A Few Fun Facts About The Benefits Of 360 Virtual Tours
- Quality and Professional 360 Virtual Tours could mean the drastic difference between the sale of your home or a long wait on the real estate market. These first impressions will either provoke a response to explore further or to click on the next available home.
- Do your listing still photos drive traffic in or away from your home for sale? The average online attention span is 5-7 seconds, making it pivotal for real estate agents to include still photos in their online listings. These photos lay the foundation for the MLS listing, website listings, 360 Virtual Tours, brochures, and the listing presentation itself. Top-quality Real Estate Photography is needed to grab a potential home buyers’ attention, increase foot traffic, and boost buyers’ expectations with regard to price.
- Home Buyers who used 360 Virtual Tours as a significant portion of their home-buying experience spent an average of two weeks with a real estate agent looking at homes, compared to those who did not use the internet, who spent an average of seven weeks looking for their future home. (2008 RIS Media)
- A real estate listing with a 360 Virtual Tour will receive 50% more views than a competitor’s site without a 360 Virtual Tour.
- 79% of repeat buyers and 84% of first time home buyers use the internet to search for a home.
- Professional Real Estate Photography is one of the biggest reasons Internet marketing has become so popular.
- 54% of home buyers, who are searching for their next home on Realtor.com, will look over real estate listings that do not provide either a 360 Virtual Tour or quality Real Estate Photography.
- Home Buyers who used the internet as a large portion of their home buying experience spent an average of two weeks with a real estate agent looking at homes, compared to those who did not use the internet, who spent an average of seven weeks looking for their home.
- After gathering information online, nearly three-quarters of home buyers reported that they drove by specific properties, and 57% walked through a property viewed online.
- The median income of Internet searchers is much higher, at $86,900, compared with $50,400 among those who did not use the internet to search for a home. Meaning, higher end properties sell quicker.
- 84% of all buyers and 87% of first time buyers use the internet as an information resource during their search for a home. In the 25-44 age group this number jumped to 91% of all first time home buyers.
- Home buyers use the internet a bit more frequently (66%) than real estate agents (64%) and much more frequently than newspapers (17%), home magazines (10%) or television (2%).
- 33% of all buyers are now using social networking sites with 19% using them at least a few times per week.
- 80% of online shoppers say that professional Real Estate Photography is essential when choosing to buy or use a company’s product or services.
- A captivating use of 360 Virtual Tour technology will keep visitors on your site, and will also keep them coming back.
- 80% of consumers search for information online. That means at least 60% of your marketing dollars should be spent optimizing your company online.
- The daily cost for print advertising varies from $66-$150 per day and has a shelf life of about 30 days. Print advertising has a limited market penetration based on your distribution and does not allow the consumer to interact or engage with your product. The cost to interact with your client is much less when you use online interactive media such as 360 Virtual Tours.
Motivate Potential Home Buyers
The Internet is a portal and an opportunity for you to market to the broadest audience possible. Utilizing 360 Virtual Tours will bring more unique visitors to your site, increase your number of returning visitors and best of all; it will get people talking about you when they are offline. Motivating your potential home buyers with an interactive 360 Virtual Tour experience works!
For the latest tech news and trends, Matterport 3D Tour information, Aerial Photography Service updates, 360 Virtual Tour projects, incredible HDR Real Estate Photography images, Architectural Photographer tools and much more, make sure to follow our blog: http://invisionstudio.com/blog/